0 items in Cart
2023 1/4 oz British Gold The Royal Tudor Beast Yale Of Beaufort
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $400.02 per oz above spot
Camino Coin Company buy price $481.60
The Royal Tudor Beasts bullion collection is a series of ten coins inspired by the Moat Bridge statues at Hampton Court Palace that represent the ancestry of Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour. The second coin in the bullion range features the Yale of Beaufort, a mythical creature designed to incite fear and respect in all who saw it.
David Lawrence has captured the awe-inspiring yale on the reverse of the coin with a chainmail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse of the coin features the fifth definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen by Jody Clark.
Struck in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard, the coin is also available as a 1oz gold edition, as well as fine silver and platinum editions.
- The second coin in the bullion series that celebrates the Tudor dynasty
- Features the mythical Yale of Beaufort
- Contains a quarter of an ounce of 999.9 fine gold
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence has created a fierce depiction of the yale
- A chainmail surface animation background texture provides additional security
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
|Mint||Royal Australian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!