We are pleased to announce the launch of the 7th coin in the “Call of the Wild” series.
Why is the 2020 $200 1 Oz 99.999% Pure Gold "Call of the Wild" 7th Coin: The Bobcat Popular?
- The SEVENTH coin in the “Call of the Wild” series in 1-ounce 99.999% pure gold.
- Rendered in exquisite detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers, this coin celebrates the bobcat.
- Crafted in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exacting standard of 99.999% pure gold, the highest standard of pure gold available in the world.
- Features a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark in the coin’s field. In the centre of the mark, visible under magnification, is the numeral “20”, denoting the coin’s year of issue.
- Unique credit-card sized packaging ideal for easy handling and storing
- Signed by the RCM’s Chief Assayer, the assay certificate on the back of the card certifies the authenticity and purity of the coin.
- Highest face value ($200 CAN) of any legal tender 1 oz. gold bullion coin
- Mint: Royal Canadian Mint
- Composition: 99.999 % pure gold
- Weight*: 1 oz.
- Diameter: 30 mm
- Face Value: 200 dollars (CAN)